Monday, July 30, 2012

10 weeks

Soooooo ready for this trimester to be over. Between throwing up and not wanting to eat anything except red meat and peas, I am very ready for the second trimester. I was graduated to my OB and already had my first appointment but I didn't have a full work up yet. He did however check my BP a couple times though and it was very high, which has me very worried because I developed preeclampsia during my first pregnancy. Since then I have been watching it at home and it seems to level out beautifully when I am relaxing, so I am hoping he will allow me to take it easy and monitor it myself instead of going on a medication, which will mean I have to be referred to a high risk doctor as well. I did get an ultrasound to get my dates correct and I saw a bouncing, head banging little rocker in there with a strong heart. So other than the BP everything seems to be going well, and my crazy two year old is definitely keeping me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment