Saturday, June 30, 2012

6 weeks

Today makes 6 weeks pregnant. The cramping has eased off a lot and has been replaced by headaches and crippling morning sickness. Whoever coined the term "morning" sickness, should be shot. I've been living off of saltines and ginger ale for days, but I did manage to get down a bowl of cereal this morning which might help. On top of that the ac has broke at our house in the middle of the worst heat wave ever. The heat index is 114 degrees and all we have are ceiling fans, which just makes me feel worse. We were lucky and kept our power through the storms though, everyone else I know in the area lost power and are being told over 24 hours before its back on. At least our house has moving air, there are a lot of miserable people out there today. :(
My ultrasound is the 6th so we are now counting down the days

No comments:

Post a Comment