Saturday, June 13, 2009

2 big follies!!

I just came back from the RE's office. I have TWO follies, one on the right and one on the left. One is 22mm and the other is 23mm (though I don't remember which was which right now, I was too busy trying not to flip out) They gave me 10,000 units of HCG and my IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:30am. We go to the lab so DH can give his swimmers at 8am (which means I have to leave the house at 6:30 to get there. Bleh!) and then we hang around until time to put them in. After having a twisted ovary this cycle, it is nice to get some good news. My uterine lining was only 9 though, so hopefully that will get a little better because I've had better in the past. I bought some baby aspirin and B6 that I will start taking today. Maybe that will be the extra little boost I need. After 7 months of Clomid I'll try practically anything.

1 comment:

  1. 2 follies is great news!!! i hope the IUI went off without a hitch and you are relaxing!! :)

    ReplyDelete