Saturday, June 27, 2009

Spotting

I started spotting today. It was like a brown sticky CM, but at 13 dpo I think it pretty much means I am going to start tomorrow. I'd like to convince myself that it could be implantation and it took a few days to work its way out, but I think I know better. My temperature was a down a little bit this morning and I thought that might have been a sign. This absolutely sucks. It hasn't fully hit me yet, since the flow hasn't started, but it is really going to suck tomorrow. I can already feel myself falling apart a little bit. I should've known that this month wasn't going to work, because I needed it to. This is our last month of treatment before we take a break because we can't afford it anymore. There will most likely be a lot of ranting from me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment