Went into the RE's office today to get my follicle scan so I would know if we could trigger tonight. Apparently I don't have any dominant follicles at all. It's CD 14 and my right ovary only had 2 small 10mm follicles, and my left had several very small ones and maybe 2 that were about 10mm as well. He wants me to come in again on friday, CD 17, and get another scan, but he said if we get to CD 18 without enough progress we will have to cancel this cycle and try again. It hurts so much, I've never had this problem before. We tried for 19 medicated months straight to get pregnant with my first and I NEVER went a month where I didn't ovulate, I just never got pregnant. Even on low doses of clomid I would ovulate but after going a few and not getting preggers my old doctor would automatically up the dose. I've never had to deal with this before so I'm not even sure what to think. I've had times where it took a while and we had to wait for them to grow, but I always had one dominant that we could tell just needed some more time. He told me we might be able to try a couple days of injections to save this cycle but he wants to see what it looks like on Friday before we make any decisions. Which means even more ultrasounds to pay for out of pocket, *sigh*. I'm not sure what to do. I thought for sure since we got pregnant on Femara, my body reacted VERY well to it the first time we were TTC, and we hadn't waited long to TTC again that it would be as simple as take Femara and try for a couple months. I honestly thought now that I had proved I was capable of getting pregnant and I knew what med would do it, it would just mean wash, rinse, and repeat until BFP. We can't afford the injections I don't believe. My old insurance paid for the injections, apparently it was listed under hormone injections instead of infertility, so I actually have some follistim in my fridge but only a month's worth. I don't think my new insurance will be so nice. They love rejecting EVERYTHING. Even if it is a normal GP appointment, they find a reason to reject it and make me fight them. Moving up to injections would mean an average of $800-$1000 a month.... I just don't see how we can do it.