Monday, April 11, 2011

RE tomorrow morning



We went to the park on Sunday and met up with my cousin and his family for the Family Fun Day. It ended up being a county run event with not much to do, especially because the ground was SOAKED, but it was nice to get out of the house and it ended up being a very warm day. Plus they had the firetrucks and helicopters there for the kids to look at which was fun.
Tomorrow morning we have to be at the RE for my follicle check, which I believe will be CD 14 for me, so I am hoping that everything will look good and we can trigger tomorrow or the day after. Ready to get this show on the road!! I accidently watched that didnt know I was pregnant show the other day and it made my baby fever worse and it royally pissed me off because so many women get pregnant when they are actually trying NOT TO! How is that FAIR??? Hopefully this will be our month though!

No comments:

Post a Comment