Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trip to the River



It was absolutely beautiful outside this afternoon so we decided to pick up lunch and head to the river with Lily. I completely forgot my camera and had to settle with my cell phone camera, which I was not happy about but it all worked out. She loved being outside! I love watching her take it all in. It is amazing to see someone see and touch something for the first time knowing they had no idea what it was because they had never seen it before. I love watching her study something, you can tell she wants to know as much about it as possible.
We walked along the river and at one point we stopped and I took off her sandals and feel the sand in her toes, IT WAS SO CUTE! Then we decided to put her in the field so we could take some pictures and she kept trying to eat the purple clover, lol! She is so silly sometimes.
Today is also day 3 of taking Femara, so I'm CD 5. We go back to check my follicles on the 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment